Easy SAT has students crying over 'shocking' low score High faculty college students across the u . S . A . Are demanding that the College Board rescore the June SAT examination once they were given decrease scores than they anticipated, even though they got extra questions proper than the primary time they took the check. "I became really stunned and unhappy," Ashley Kim, 17, a rising senior from Fort Lee, New Jersey, instructed NBC News. She said she spent over 50 hours preparing for the take a look at to convey her score up from the 1400s to at the least 1500 to try for Yale or Harvard. Despite getting 5 extra questions proper on the math element than when she took the test in March, her math rating fell from 770 to 750, and her normal rating dropped from 1470 to 1440. "I notion I prepped sufficient, but once I were given the score, it was just surprising," Kim said. Other students also saw their scores drop, or now not alternate in...
Comments
Post a Comment